Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jim Carrey treated the 'Kick Ass 2' crew to a booze cruise on London's River Thames
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 09:17 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Carrey gave his cast and crew a boat ride on the Thames|
A source told The Sun newspaper: "He didn't get a single point of interest right, but his version of London's history was much more entertaining."
The funnyman played tour guide to the likes of Nicolas Cage, Chloe Grace Moretz and Aaron Johnson and kept his guests entertained by performing a rendition of The Proclaimers' 'I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)' as they sailed down the river.
Jim was celebrating landing the role of Colonel Stars in the sequel to 2010's wacky superhero comedy after expressing his love of the original 'Kick-Ass' film by Matthew Vaughn.
The actor is currently dating 26-year-old Irish beautician, Cathriona White, who is reportedly smitten with the Hollywood star and is hoping to make it as a makeup artist to the stars in Los Angeles.
A source recently said: "Dating Jim certainly can't hurt her career. His status will certainly give her a leg up in the industry and open doors for her that could have been more difficult if she didn't know him.
"She's definitely living in a dream world right now."