Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jim Carrey is in search of enlightenment
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2010 at 04:36 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
In a recent interview with Parade, the actor revealed that he has often bounced between bliss and suffering in his lifetime.
"There's always some sort of deep undercurrent running under things for me," he said.
The actor added: "I've had peaks of kind of enlightenment where I felt like, 'Oh, wow. I've got to figure it out. This is it. OK. I have peace. I have bliss.'
"And then, boom, off the wave, into the surf, and you're struggling again. I definitely have those scared to death moments, but they're what make you interesting."
The Canadian actor said he believes his life's path is determined by a higher power.
He explained: "What's important to me is the long haul. It's a strange thing, but sometimes I think that God is somehow fashioning my life so that I do stay interested and stay hungry."
His latest film “I Love You Phillip Morris” is released in US cinemas this week.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...