Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jim Carrey is allegedly dating an ‘America’s Next Top Model’ contestant
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 08:37 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Anchal – who is 25 years younger than the actor – came seventh in the seventh season on the reality TV series in 2006, which is fronted by Tyra Banks.
Though Jim has not commented on his rumoured new romance, it is not the first time he has recently taken in a stage show with an attractive young female companion.
Last Wednesday (12.01.11), he enjoyed a production of ‘ Fuerza Bruta: Look Up’ in New York’s Union Square with a mystery blonde, though they were accompanied by two bodyguards to ensure they would not be photographed together.
A source said at the time: “Carrey's assistant called the theatre to ensure security would be top-notch and no one was to approach him for pictures.
“They were very romantic and there was lots of hand-holding.”