Jim Carrey gave high school baseball team a pep talk after loss
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Jim Carey in 'Kick-Ass 2'|
The 'Kick-Ass 2' actor was on a meditation retreat at the Maharishi University of Management in Iowa when he chanced upon the sullen looking teenagers at a local Burger King and decided to surprise them by boarding their bus to boost their spirits.
The 51-year-old funnyman - known for his hilarious turns in 'Dumb and Dumber' and 'The Mask' - coaxed laughs out of the dejected players with his famed comedic impressions, and even posed for a picture with the students, which was shared by one of the excited teens on social media.
Before taking the goofy snap, Jim reportedly exclaimed: "Who are the f***ing winners now?!"
The team's coach, Jesse Jablonski, admits he was initially unsure they were in the presence of the Hollywood A-lister, but was quickly convinced because Jim "just has those unmistakable facial expressions as he talks".
He added to local newspaper, the Des Moines Register: "I kind of heard some whispers from a few of my guys in the background. I didn't really think it would be [him] at first. What would he be doing in Fairfield, Iowa?"
The 'Bruce Almighty' actor - who is a practicing Buddhist - was in town for a spiritual day at the retreat founded by guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...