Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jessica Simpson is 'loving the moment' before she gives birth
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 09:53 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
He said: "She's [doing] amazing. This is so perfect for her. She's just loving this moment now.
"[She] glows all the time, [she's] as happy as can be!"
And Ken has already decided what to give the little girl – who is expected to be named Maxi – when she makes her way into the world in the next few weeks.
He told US Weekly: "I got her two really cool heirlooms that she can have. One will be in the family forever … and be passed on to generation after generation."
Meanwhile, Jessica has been using her down time to reconnect with her musical side and pen lullabies for her first born.
A source said: "She talks to the baby and already feels like she knows her. She sings to her all the time, too. What's really sweet is that the baby already has songs written especially for her!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...