Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jessica Simpson is 'loving the moment' before she gives birth
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 09:53 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
He said: "She's [doing] amazing. This is so perfect for her. She's just loving this moment now.
"[She] glows all the time, [she's] as happy as can be!"
And Ken has already decided what to give the little girl – who is expected to be named Maxi – when she makes her way into the world in the next few weeks.
He told US Weekly: "I got her two really cool heirlooms that she can have. One will be in the family forever … and be passed on to generation after generation."
Meanwhile, Jessica has been using her down time to reconnect with her musical side and pen lullabies for her first born.
A source said: "She talks to the baby and already feels like she knows her. She sings to her all the time, too. What's really sweet is that the baby already has songs written especially for her!"