Jessica Chastain learned to run like Tom Cruise from ‘Debt’ costar Sam Worthington
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 'Zero Dark Thirty' actress admits she had bad form when sprinting and it wasn't until her 'The Debt' co-star gave her some pointers that she learned how to run like she was in an action movie.
She said: "Sam Worthington, who I acted with in 'The Debt', had to teach me [how to run], because I used to look like such a wimp when I tried. He told me to think of Tom Cruise when he runs in movies - that's what I was aiming for!"
Despite perfecting her running technique, the 36-year-old star has another worry - she swims like an "old lady".
She explained: "I mean, I can swim how an old lady swims, where you stick your head above the water and you just move your arms out like a frog. But not properly."
Jessica also praised another co-star, Brad Pitt, with whom she starred in 'The Tree of Life', for being an inspiration to her career.
She said: "Working with Brad Pitt [was a turning point]. He's too humble to make it obvious that he's giving you advice but I would watch him on the set and follow his example."
The 'Mama' beauty is known for her luscious red hair, but says she "hated" her flame-coloured locks as a child and "just wanted to look like everyone else".
She added: "Even when I first moved to Los Angeles, I don't think anyone knew what to do with me because I wasn't a typical 'babe'. But it's become my defining feature and now I adore it."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...