Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jessica Chastain knew her life had changed when she was given her own bathroom at Cannes this year
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 at 09:33 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
She said: "It's very strange for me because I haven't really noticed the difference. But to compare last year at Cannes and this year at Cannes ... This time I had a nice room. I didn't have to share a bathroom down the hall!
Jessica also revealed she was once bullied for her looks and called "carrot top" at school.
The stunning redheaded actress told Total Film magazine: "I think everybody has a bit of an underdog in them. I remember being the awkward, freckled, redhaired girl in elementary school that everyone would call carrot top and then I'd come home crying."
Although Jessica hasn't had much time off in the past year, she doesn't care because she has no responsibilities in her personal life.
She said: "Sleep's overrated. When I have children and I'm married I don't think I'll work this much."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...