Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jessica Chastain knew her life had changed when she was given her own bathroom at Cannes this year
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 at 09:33 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
She said: "It's very strange for me because I haven't really noticed the difference. But to compare last year at Cannes and this year at Cannes ... This time I had a nice room. I didn't have to share a bathroom down the hall!
Jessica also revealed she was once bullied for her looks and called "carrot top" at school.
The stunning redheaded actress told Total Film magazine: "I think everybody has a bit of an underdog in them. I remember being the awkward, freckled, redhaired girl in elementary school that everyone would call carrot top and then I'd come home crying."
Although Jessica hasn't had much time off in the past year, she doesn't care because she has no responsibilities in her personal life.
She said: "Sleep's overrated. When I have children and I'm married I don't think I'll work this much."