Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jessica Chastain hates saying goodbye to her co-stars when filming ends
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 08:16 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Jessica Chastain at the Oscars|
She said: "When I first started, I'd think we're all best friends now and we love each other. And then I'd be heartbroken a month later when no one returned my calls.
"I usually cry in the trailer on the last day of filming, when no one else is around except hair and make-up [people]. I always have a cry."
Flame haired beauty Jessica also revealed casting directors were unsure of what to do with her when she first started out because she didn't fit the conventional Hollywood actress mold.
She explained to Australia's Daily Telegraph newspaper: "When I first moved to LA, I don't think anyone knew what to do with me. I'm not incredibly tall with blonde hair. There's something about me that's different, not modern. At first I was auditioning for a lot of crazy characters and victims. Which was great, because those are usually the best acting roles."
Jessica turned heads at the Academy Awards in a stunning Alexander McQueen gown.
She was nominated for the Best Supporting Actress Oscar but lost out to her 'The Help' co-star Octavia Spencer.