Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy won't date until she loves herself
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 at 10:31 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
She told People: "I have not met anyone yet that is a potential love. I have myself under construction. I'll let you know when the roads are clear and reopened.
"I'm in love with falling in love. I have come to realize, though, that I need to practice what I preach and learn to love myself completely before I love someone else.
"So, I've been courting myself and having a great time with me, myself and I."
Jenny turned 40 on Thursday, but she insists she isn't upset about reaching the milestone age because she feels much younger.
She said: "I sadly have the same thought that my parents say every birthday which is, 'I don't feel that old.' So, I have decided to make my mindset 40 is the new 15. Okay, fine - the new 22."