Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy wants to date Bradley Cooper
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2013 at 08:54 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
The 40-year-old blonde beauty said: "I'm enjoying being single. I've been waiting my whole life for my own talk show so now I have to make sure I have enough time with Evan [her 10 year old son] too. Love is low on the totem pole.
"But if someone wanted to set me up with Bradley Cooper I would say, 'F**k all the b***s**t I just said!"
Jenny - who was married to Evan's dad John Asher for six years and dated Jim for five years - believes her current single status and less frequent relationships in recent years have happened because she is fussier when it comes to relationships.
The 'Jenny McCarthy Show' host told In Touch Weekly magazine: "I think it's because I keep raising the bar. And I won't commit unless someone meets me at my level. But also my priorities have changed. I'm working so much now, and I'm a single mom so if I'm sacrificing time I could be spending with Evan, the guy has to be worth it." See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog