Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy wants to date Bradley Cooper
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2013 at 08:54 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 40-year-old blonde beauty said: "I'm enjoying being single. I've been waiting my whole life for my own talk show so now I have to make sure I have enough time with Evan [her 10 year old son] too. Love is low on the totem pole.
"But if someone wanted to set me up with Bradley Cooper I would say, 'F**k all the b***s**t I just said!"
Jenny - who was married to Evan's dad John Asher for six years and dated Jim for five years - believes her current single status and less frequent relationships in recent years have happened because she is fussier when it comes to relationships.
The 'Jenny McCarthy Show' host told In Touch Weekly magazine: "I think it's because I keep raising the bar. And I won't commit unless someone meets me at my level. But also my priorities have changed. I'm working so much now, and I'm a single mom so if I'm sacrificing time I could be spending with Evan, the guy has to be worth it." See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...