Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy upset she didn’t make sex tape
Posted on Saturday, October 02, 2010 at 10:02 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy has expressed regret about not making a sex tape. Speaking to Access Hollywood, the 37-year-old admitted she is yet to film her bedroom antics.
"No I don't have a sex tape and I'm kind of upset that I don't. You know why? 'Cause I'm really good," the 37-year-old joked.
The former model also revealed a fondness for ladies in her past! "Me being a Playmate? Of course. Being around naked women, something is going to happen," she responded when asked if she was attracted to the same sex. "Yeah, I've played around," she added.
McCarthy continued: "I mean, mind you, as we get older, I've noticed, now being 37, I'm much more horny than I was in my 20s."
Talking to Oprah earlier this week she told her why she and long term boyfriend Jim Carrey had split.
"You know, the simple word I can give – and there's a few, so let me say a few. The first thing is, when it's not fun anymore, you need to start investigating and do an inquiry into the relationship."
Talk about being an open book Jenny!
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...