Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy upset she didn’t make sex tape
Posted on Saturday, October 02, 2010 at 10:02 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy has expressed regret about not making a sex tape. Speaking to Access Hollywood, the 37-year-old admitted she is yet to film her bedroom antics.
"No I don't have a sex tape and I'm kind of upset that I don't. You know why? 'Cause I'm really good," the 37-year-old joked.
The former model also revealed a fondness for ladies in her past! "Me being a Playmate? Of course. Being around naked women, something is going to happen," she responded when asked if she was attracted to the same sex. "Yeah, I've played around," she added.
McCarthy continued: "I mean, mind you, as we get older, I've noticed, now being 37, I'm much more horny than I was in my 20s."
Talking to Oprah earlier this week she told her why she and long term boyfriend Jim Carrey had split.
"You know, the simple word I can give – and there's a few, so let me say a few. The first thing is, when it's not fun anymore, you need to start investigating and do an inquiry into the relationship."
Talk about being an open book Jenny!