Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy is dating jeweler Pascal Mouawad
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 03:06 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
The blonde beauty has been casually romancing Pascal for the past couple of months but sources say it's not that serious at the moment because she's based in Chicago while he lives in Los Angeles.
One told 'E! News': "It's a very new thing and not serious yet, but who knows where it will go?
"Jenny lives in Chicago full-time now, but is back and forth a lot to shoot her show here, and so her and Pascal see each other whenever they can. He is often traveling because of work, but they are making it work and enjoying each other's company."
In August, Jenny - who has a 10-year-old son, Evan, with ex-husband John Mallory Asher - split from Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher, after dating for four months.
She said at the time: "Brian and I have decided to turn our romance into an amazing friendship.
"I will continue to be the biggest cheerleader for him. Go, Bears!"
Jenny recently moved back to her native Chicago with Evan and admitted her romance with Brian was one of the factors in her decision.
The former Playboy model - who has previously dated Jim Carrey - explained: "I'm from there and I feel like my son is not getting the childhood that I wanted in LA.
"On top of that, I met someone I like and care about, so all those things combined takes me back home."