Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy has signed up for online dating - former Playboy model logs on to Match.com
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 11:26 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
She said: "I have checked the men I like between 35 to 48."
Jenny - who saw the breakdown of her five-year relationship with Jim Carrey last year - wants a "man's man", which is proving difficulty.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Megyn Kelly and Bill O'Reilly pepper-spray incident at UC Davis campus on ‘O'Reilly Factor’ – VIDEO
Supermodel Coco Rocha raised $35,000 by Irish dancing at Artwalk Benefit - VIDEO
The blonde beauty - who has a nine-year-old son, Evan, from her relationship with John Mallory Asher - told 'Access Hollywood': "It's tough to find a man's man. I'm from Chicago. I'm from the South Side, where guys eat meat and potatoes. They don't know what a vegetarian means. They're a guy through and through. Out here, they want to borrow my makeup and concealer. I want to bring a little bit of importing into my life hopefully, and look for guys outside of LA.
"I don't care if they have a big nose. I don't care if they're bald. Just really sweet and who's a perfect reflection of who I am now," she explained. "They have to have a job. I'd like them to at least be able to buy dinners and stuff like that. That is important."