Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy has a crush on 'Silver Linings Playbook' star Bradley Cooper
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 08:20 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
She said: "He's (Bradley) my number-one crush. I'm hoping he'll be a guest on my show."
Unlike Bradley who is dating Zoe Saldana, Jenny is currently single and is planning on being on her own for a little while because she thinks she wasted too much time and energy on ex-lovers when she could have been focusing on her own needs.
The 40-year-old star - who has a 10-year-old son Evan from her marriage to actor-and-director John Mallory Asher and was in a five-year relationship with Jim Carrey - knows she is the "best damn girlfriend" a guy could have and she wants to wait for a man who deserves her.
Speaking in the January 2013 issue of Shape magazine, she said: "I've gone on some dates, but I'm really taking a time-out for me at the moment. One thing I realised in my past relationships is that I'm the best damn girlfriend ever. I put so much energy into my boyfriends and their needs. If I gave myself that same kind of attention, who knows where I'd be at my life at this point? So for now, I'm putting everything I've got into my talk show and being a great mom."
Her new series 'The Jenny McCarthy Show' - which is aimed at adults and on which she has promised to be her "true, dirty self" - will air in 2013.