Jenny McCarthy feels sorry for troubled "Easy A" star Amanda Bynes
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 40-year-old actress, who called a truce with the 27-year-old 'Easy A' star last month after an argument on Twitter, thinks that Amanda could be suffering from a mental illness and needs help.
Jenny opened up about their recent feud on 'The View' on Tuesday (04.06.13) saying: "At night you know how you repeat stories you read? So I repeated that the police were at Amanda Bynes' house.
"I guess Amanda Bynes responded to me saying I was an ugly 80-year-old bleep. I just went 'Oh no.'
"I immediately said 'sorry girl, just looking out for you.' And the backlash between her fans and my mommy warriors was a war going on for three hours."
Asked if she was "scared" when Amanda lashed out at her, Jenny said: "Yes it did. That's somebody that I'm not going to start a war with."
She added: "I feel so sorry for her. Why would you talk bad or upset someone who has a possible mental disorder? So I'm going to stay out of it."
The pair sparred on Twitter after Jenny posted a tweet saying that police had been called to Amanda's New York home and Amanda lashed out at the former Playboy model saying: "@JennyMcCarthy I need help?
What are u talking about? Aren't u 50 years old? I'm 27, u look 80 compared to me! Why are you talking about me?
"@JennyMcCarthy you're ugly! Police weren't at my house old lady! Shut the f**k up! (sic)."
However, Jenny then deleted her tweets before writing "Sorry girl. Looking out for ya (sic)," to which Amanda replied "Thanks! I'm sorry I offended you! You're beautiful! I was lying! I'll delete our tweets!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...