Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy embarrassed after she accidentally farted on an airplane
Posted on Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 09:15 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Her embarrassment was compounded when a fellow passenger recognized her as a famous farter and she had to had to hide under a blanket to spare her blushes and escape the stench.
Speaking to People magazine, she said: "I accidentally farted on an airplane sitting next to a stranger. It was embarrassing because he recognised me and it was a loud and deadly one! I immediately did a little scream and turned on the air vent to get rid of the smell. I then put a blanket over my head, it was horrible."
The 40-year-old blonde beauty is now hosting the 'Jenny McCarthy Show' and she hopes to get some reality TV stars on as guests as she is a huge fan of the trashy genre, especially 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' starring Kim, Kourtney and Khloe.
Jenny said: "I hate to say it but I like watching all of the Kardashian shows. I love looking at their hair and make-up. That's what I stare at the whole time."
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...