Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy embarrassed after she accidentally farted on an airplane
Posted on Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 09:15 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Her embarrassment was compounded when a fellow passenger recognized her as a famous farter and she had to had to hide under a blanket to spare her blushes and escape the stench.
Speaking to People magazine, she said: "I accidentally farted on an airplane sitting next to a stranger. It was embarrassing because he recognised me and it was a loud and deadly one! I immediately did a little scream and turned on the air vent to get rid of the smell. I then put a blanket over my head, it was horrible."
The 40-year-old blonde beauty is now hosting the 'Jenny McCarthy Show' and she hopes to get some reality TV stars on as guests as she is a huge fan of the trashy genre, especially 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' starring Kim, Kourtney and Khloe.
Jenny said: "I hate to say it but I like watching all of the Kardashian shows. I love looking at their hair and make-up. That's what I stare at the whole time."
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...