Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy can’t find a boyfriend in Los Angeles - gross, creppy guys need not apply
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 11:53 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
She said: “I’m single. I mean, I don't know. It's so hard out here in L.A. The guys are like chicks out here.
"There's no real guy guys, so maybe importing from somewhere will be smart. Anyone not from L.A. I think."
Despite claiming she can’t find a man, 39-year-old Jenny – who has a nine-year-old son, Evan, from her relationship with John Mallory Asher - insists she doesn’t have a strict list of criteria for a potential boyfriend,
Asked what she looks for in a man, she told Hollyscoop: "Just a nice guy, you know?"
Jenny split from model Jason Toohey in December before meeting Paul on a blind date and the star - who also saw the breakdown of her five-year relationship with Jim Carrey last year - recently admitted she was so worried about her taste in men, she asked friends to help her find a new boyfriend.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Gabriel Byrne, Liam Neeson to team up in sex abuse play
Guinness world leprechaun record is broken in Dublin
She explained: "I went on a few blind dates - I didn't trust myself with picking guys anymore so I asked my friends to just set me up on lots of dates so I went on one after another and they were hilariously disastrous.
"They were so creepy and gross, they wanted me to get autographs from celebrities. You can't date a guy who also wants your autograph. You need someone who doesn't mind you without the make-up, with zits and bloatedness."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...