Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg step out for "Dancing with the Stars" charity event
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg|
The 40-year-old 'The View' co-host, who previously dated Jim Carrey, went public with her new romance with the New Kids On The Block star, 43, at a 'Dancing with the Stars' charity event, which she hosted at Hotel Baker in St Charles, Illinois.
The couple posed on the red carpet with their arms around each other, according to EOnline.com.
A source previously revealed that the duo started dating after meeting on the set of Jenny's VHI chat show 'The Jenny McCarthy Show' in March.
The insider said: "Yes, they recently started dating and are having a lot of fun. They had a blast 4th of July hanging out with a bunch of their friends."
Sparks flew between the couple on Jenny's show when the presenter asked him, "Do you talk dirty while you're having sex" and he replied, "I do."
Jenny admitted shortly before it aired that she was turned on by the interview, saying: "Let's just say we visually give '50 Shades of Grey' a run for its money. It gets steamy. I mean like really steamy.
Being turned on by a guy is always fun but to have it legitimately happen to you on TV is to be turned back into a 12-year-old. By the time we get into the ground-breaking interview, my face turns fifty shades of RED."
Jenny has a son Evan, nine, with her ex-husband John Mallory Asher, whom she split from in 2008.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...