Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jennifer Lopez says she is ‘really happy’ for her ex Ben Affleck
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2013 at 08:45 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Former couple Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez|
The mother-of-two - who has been divorced three times - told 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show': "It was nice to see him have that moment. I was really happy for him."
Jennifer insisted she and Ben are still close, and she is also in touch with her ex-boyfriend P. Diddy.
She said: "I see them a lot. We're in the same business. You know, we run in the same circle."
'Argo' star Ben - who is now married to actress Jennifer Garner - revealed last year that he still "touches base" with Jennifer.
He said: "We don't have the kind of relationship where she relies on me for advice,' he said of the star. 'But we do have the kind of relationship where there'll be an e-mail saying, "Oh, your movie looks great. I touch base. I respect her. I like her. She's put up with some stuff that was unfair in her life, and I'm really pleased to see her successful."
The singer-and-actress EOnline.com she would love to win an Oscar one day and would have no problem choosing a dress for the occasion.
She said: "Oh, trust me. I'll be ready. I think everybody that has ever taken acting seriously would love to be recognised in that way."
Meanwhile Jennifer admitted that despite having one of the most admired bodies in Hollywood, she often strays from her healthy diet.
She said: "I should be more healthy, to be honest. My kids eat healthier than I because you want them to be healthy. But I have bad habits from, you know, growing up in the Bronx -- Hawaiian Punch, Kool-Aid! The more sugar, the better!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...