Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jennifer Lopez played to a nearly empty house in Dublin but had fun at the Phoenix Park Zoo
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 09:47 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Jennifer Lopez on stage at the 02 Arena in Dublin last week.|
Jennifer Lopez played to a rather empty house at the O2 arena in Dublin last Thursday night, according to the Sunday World, but her crafty stage managers managed to conceal that rather embarrassing fact by constructing a large brick wall to give a smaller feel to the arena.
“Punters at her sizzling show at the 14,000 capacity venue were amazed at the realistic design of the wall towards the back of the venue. It gave the impression that the arena was full, when in fact about 8,000 people were present,” reported the World.
Ouch! J-Lo’s peeps took extra special care to project an SRO feel, given that her show was being filmed for a video. When other 02 acts bomb as far as seat sales go workers just pull some black drapes over the empty chairs, but obviously that ain’t Jenny style!
Her twins had a fun time in the Irish capital. J-Lo and her toyboy Casper Smart took Max and Emme to the Dublin Zoo, and “sources” say a good time was had by all. An insider told the Irish Independent that Jo "really enjoyed" her 24 hours in Ireland.