Jennifer Lawrence is a 'little jealous' of Bradley Cooper's new girlfriend
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper|
The 22-year-old Oscar-winning actress - who is currently filming her third movie alongside the 38-year-old actor - is not happy he is spending all his free time with his new love interest Suki Waterhouse.
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "When Bradley and Jennifer made 'Silver Linings Playbook' and 'Serena' together they were inseparable.
"But now, Bradley has been spending his free time with Suki, and she feels like she's lost her partner in crime.
"They haven't been hanging around each other as often as they used to. Bradley flew Suki over from London to Boston and he took her on a tour of the city. Then, he flew to Paris to see her the moment he had a break in filming.
"Because he's spending all his free time with Suki, Jennifer's only really seen Bradley on set and she's grown a little jealous about it."
Bradley and Jennifer were forced to deny rumours they were dating earlier this year.
The 'Hangover 3' star claimed that she was too young for him despite going on to date 20-year-old British model Suki.
Jennifer - who split from Nicholas Hoult in January after two years of dating - previously claimed she was tired of trying to set Bradley up on dates.
She said: "I feel like all I've been doing lately is setting him up. I was like, 'You know what? I'm gonna save time and just get you a booklet with pictures of my friends. You just go through and pick them out, because this is getting exhausting.'"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...