Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jennifer Garner says she would "do anything" for husband Ben Affleck
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 09:25 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner|
She said: "We both know we couldn't do what we do without each other. Ben always says, 'If you love it, we can make it happen.'
"He knows when to swoop in with the gesture. He's sweet that way. Honestly, I would do anything for that man, because I know it's not taken for granted."
Jennifer – who is already mother to Violet, six, and two-year-old Seraphina – also revealed how her third pregnancy is making her gain lots of weight because she is craving junk food.
She told America's InStyle magazine: "My kids had never seen Doritos before. They would say, 'Mom, where did you get that orange chip? I really want that.' I wish I was one of those cute pregnant girls who wear skinny jeans throughout their pregnancies. But I just gain weight."