Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jennifer Garner says husband Ben Affleck isn't "sure" if he wants a son
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2012 at 10:00 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
The '13 Going On 30' actress is currently pregnant with the couple's third child and while the actor initially wanted their two daughters to have a baby brother, now he isn't convinced.
She told Jay Leno: "I would have thought [he wanted a boy]. At first I think I really thought so. And then he kind of said, 'Well, we have girls. We know how to do girls. My girls love me. I'm the big guy in the house.' So, now I'm not sure."
Jennifer - who knows the sex of the baby - says the couple's daughters, Violet, six, and three-year-old Seraphina, want to name the baby but she isn't sure about their choices.
She said: "Our girls are working on names. At first they were definitely Disney. It was like, Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse Affleck. And then they've moved on. Then it was Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Smee.
"They're coming up with lists and coming in and saying, 'Let's have a baby-naming contest! Let's have a baby-naming poll!' They ask everyone, because they just want to know. But we're not telling."