Jennifer Garner doesn't want to be known solely as Ben Affleck's wife
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner|
The 'Dallas Buyers Club' actress tries to maintain a separate identity from her Oscar-winning husband and says they tend not to attend Hollywood events together in order to be seen as individuals with their own careers.
She explained: "It's a very conscious decision. Sometimes it's a pain because my heels are so high and it would be nice to have his arm ... and he's such a great date! But it can be too much. I think especially for women, they can really lose their identity and just become 'wife of'."
The couple - who have three children together, Violet, seven, Seraphina four, and 17-month-old son Samuel - met on the set of 2003 film 'Daredevil', but the 41-year-old beauty has no interest in starring alongside her spouse again because she feels people are "sick" of seeing them in the media.
She added to the new issue of Allure magazine: "Really, you don't want to see a couple onscreen. People see paparazzi shots of us together all the time. There's no mystery ... People are sick of us."
It appears Ben, 40, has learned his lesson about co-starring with his lady loves after receiving negative reviews for his movies with ex-fiancée Jennifer Lopez, including 'Gigli' and 'Jersey Girl'.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...