Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jennifer Aniston fires back at Bill O'Reilly
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2010 at 06:05 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Jennifer Aniston has fired back at Bill O'Reilly over his comments criticizing her over single motherhood.
"Of course, the ideal scenario for parenting is obviously two parents of a mature age. Parenting is one of the hardest jobs on earth," Aniston told PEOPLE. "And, of course, many women dream of finding Prince Charming (with fatherly instincts), but for those who've not yet found their Bill O'Reilly, I'm just glad science has provided a few other options."
Aniston told reporters recently that women don't have to wait around for the perfect guy to have a kid.
"Women are realizing it more and more, knowing that they don't have to settle with a man just to have that child," the actress said . "Love is love and family is what is around you and who is in your immediate sphere."
The O'Reilly Factor, the host claimed the the actress's comments were "destructive to our society," and accused her of "diminishing the role of the dad."
"Dads bring a psychology to children that is in this society, I believe, under-emphasized," he said. "I think men get hosed all day long in the parental arena."