Jenna Dewan-Tatum's friends threw her an early baby shower before she and husband Channing moves to London
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Friends threw early baby shower for Jenna Dewan|
The 32-year-old actress will spend the next seven months in the UK while her husband Channing Tatum films 'Jupiter Ascending' and while the baby will be born in London, her pals wanted her to have a special day in Los Angeles before she left.
Among the host of lavish gifts she received were a stylish stroller and several cute outfits.
A source told Us Weekly magazine: "Jenna got everything from a swanky stroller to cute little socks. She was so thankful and happy for each one. She wanted to have the shower with her friends while she still could. There was lots of love in the room."
As her baby bump expands, Channing has been pampering Jenna and he admits no request is too much for his beautiful spouse.
He said: "I'm doing anything that she asks for. She jokes to me all the time by saying, 'If I feel good, then the baby feels good or if I'm happy, then the baby is happy.' And I'm like, 'That is such an urban myth. You're just saying that to get me to do everything for you.'
"I know it's probably true, but I like to joke about it and she hates it. I'll go to the store to pick up shakes or give her foot rubs to keep her happy and comfortable."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...