Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenna Dewan-Tatum plans to juggle work and her baby
Posted on Sunday, June 09, 2013 at 09:16 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
She said: "I got the TV show and found out I was pregnant at the same time. It's overwhelming, but I wouldn't want it any other way.
"I'll learn manage love, work and a baby all at once. It's a crash course. I think, 'How am I going to do all this?' I have no idea what I'm up against. But I'm as mentally prepared as I can be. It's an adventure!"
The 32-year-old beauty further revealed that her hunky husband was incredibly supportive during her pregnancy and despite their work respective commitments, they always put their relationship first.
She explained to Britain's Glamour magazine: "Most actors are consumed by career and getting ahead. Channing and I are ambitious, but our relationship comes first. We take it all day by day saying, 'OK, how can we make this work together?'
"Channing's been great. He just takes the route of no confrontation, just support, saying things like, 'What do you want to eat? I'm going to leave it up to you?' "
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...