Jenna Dewan Tatum is craving Mexican food in London
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Jenna Dewan Tatum|
The 32-year-old pregnant actress - who has been living with her husband Channing Tatum in London while he works on the movie 'Jupiter Ascending' - took to Twitter to ask residents of the English capital for advice on where to eat.
She wrote: "Alright London tweeters: I need to know the best Mexican restaurant immediately. Pregnant cravings are calling."
While Channing has been busy working, Jenna is enjoying her time in London and tweeted about her love of Hyde Park.
She tweeted: "Hyde Park on a sunny day may be the happiest place on earth #londonlife.
"My big ol belly+ London wind is making re think my short dress idea today lol (sic).”
Jenna recently revealed Channing has been looking after her during the pregnancy and has been tending to her every need.
She said: "I thought my body was going to change so quickly with pregnancy that I'd freak out. But it was really gradual. There's a reason women are pregnant for nine months; by the end, you're ready to have this baby. Channing has been great. He takes the route of no confrontation, just support, saying things like, 'Do whatever you want! What do you want to eat? I'm going to leave it up to you.'"
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...