Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jeff Goldblum as Rachel Berry's gay dad in 'Glee'
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 08:52 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Although Rachel's parents have often been discussed in the musical TV show, they have never been seen before.
Meanwhile, Corey Monteith - who plays Finn Hudson - has confirmed his character will return despite having graduated from William McKinley High School at the end of the season.
He said: "I will be back. I will be graduating from William McKinley High School and I will be returning to 'Glee' in season four."
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Irish American wife charged with slaying husband’s mistress- VIDEO
Historical Irish silent films are now available online - VIDEOS
Corey was particularly excited to get to propose to on-screen girlfriend Rachel recently.
He added to E! News: "Finn has some real, real feelings for Rachel that lead toward it but I think he's also trying to hang on to something. He's trying to keep the love locked down. You know what I'm saying?
"He's trying to hang on to what he considers to be the one good thing in life he has going, which is his relationship with Rachel. He feels like it's his.
"He's kind of down on himself because everyone knows what they're doing; everyone knows where they're going and he doesn't. And the one thing he knows he wants is Rachel. He's in love with her."