Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jeff Goldblum as Rachel Berry's gay dad in 'Glee'
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 08:52 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
Although Rachel's parents have often been discussed in the musical TV show, they have never been seen before.
Meanwhile, Corey Monteith - who plays Finn Hudson - has confirmed his character will return despite having graduated from William McKinley High School at the end of the season.
He said: "I will be back. I will be graduating from William McKinley High School and I will be returning to 'Glee' in season four."
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Irish American wife charged with slaying husband’s mistress- VIDEO
Historical Irish silent films are now available online - VIDEOS
Corey was particularly excited to get to propose to on-screen girlfriend Rachel recently.
He added to E! News: "Finn has some real, real feelings for Rachel that lead toward it but I think he's also trying to hang on to something. He's trying to keep the love locked down. You know what I'm saying?
"He's trying to hang on to what he considers to be the one good thing in life he has going, which is his relationship with Rachel. He feels like it's his.
"He's kind of down on himself because everyone knows what they're doing; everyone knows where they're going and he doesn't. And the one thing he knows he wants is Rachel. He's in love with her."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...