Jason Sudeikis claims people wonder what Olivia Wilde sees in him
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Olivia Wilde & Jason Sudeikis|
The 37-year-old actor is engaged to the stunning 'Rush' star and claims people must think he is blackmailing her because they believe she is too beautiful for him.
He told Maxim magazine: "You know, being beautiful is actually only like fifth or sixth of the things that are amazing about her. She's really hilarious. And she loves basketball!
"I think people look at us and wonder what kind of information I have on her to get so lucky. Like, I must have video of her taking a bomb into the White House."
Jason also hit out at the paparazzi, admitting it can be frustrating when they follow him and Olivia everywhere.
He said: “It is annoying when I want to go for a walk with my fiancee and there are three guys with cameras waiting outside my apartment. The biggest bummer is coming out of the ocean on vacation and seeing some photographer crouched behind a tree.”
Jason is preparing for the release of 'We're The Millers', his third movie with Jennifer Aniston and praised his co-star for being “vulnerable” and playing a stripper.
He said: “Playing a stripper in this one, she looks amazing. It’s such a vulnerable thing for somebody to do. I mean, I never take my shirt off even on 'Saturday Night Live'.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...