Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jason Segal helped fan propose at Dublin premiere of ‘Five Year Engagement’ - VIDEO
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Her boyfriend, Stephen Lawlor then joined her on stage where he proposed to her in front of a cheering audience.
You can watch Stephen Lawlor’s proposal here:
After Erin agreed to the proposal, Segal told the happy couple, “Now you’re gonna have to pay to see the movie!”
Jason Segal’s new movie, “The Five Year Engagement” comes out in Irish cinemas on Friday, June 22nd.
The movie tells the story of Tom (Segal) and his partner, Violet’s (Emily Blunt) relationship, engagement and all the hurdles they have to overcome before they tie the knot.
Watch the movies trailer here:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...