Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jason Mattera interview with fake Bono pulled by websites - Conservative reporter face to face with wrong guy
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 09:51 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Still from the video of the Jason Mattera interview|
Mattera is seen on the video conducting an ambush interview with the man who appears to be a Bono impersonator.
The clip was posted at conservative sites such as Breitbart.com and Glenn Beck’s The Blaze but was pulled after it became obvious that Mattera was not actually talking to the U2 frontman.
Rolling Stone reports that self-proclaimed bad boy reporter Mattera is currently promoting his new book ‘Hollywood Hypocrites’.
Broadway's 'Once' is more than enough- VIDEO
One Direction now bigger than The Beatles in the United States - VIDEOS
In the video he confronts the Bono impersonator about his band allegedly dodging taxes on their royalties.
The impersonator then answers Mattera by explaining: “It’s “not my company. I have no say in what U2 does.”
The Rolling Stone report adds: “Which is true, of course, since he’s not Bono!
“Though it’s obvious that the Bono impersonator was having a bit of fun with Mattera, it’s not clear exactly what this guy was doing at an event dressed up as the U2 star.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...