Jane Lynch has officially filed for divorce from her wife Dr. Lara Embry
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 'Glee' star and her spouse of three years announced they were splitting last month, and she filed papers to legally end their marriage in Los Angeles County Court on Friday.
The 52-year-old actress cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the couple's split and stated that they have been separated since February, according to gossip website TMZ.com.
After announcing their split in June, Jane released a statement insisting she and Lara still "care very deeply" about one another.
She added: "Lara and I have decided to end our marriage. This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter."
They first met in 2009 at a fundraiser in San Francisco, California, at which Lara, 44, was receiving an honor.
The pair got engaged in 2010 and got married on Memorial Day the same year in an intimate ceremony in Sunderland, Massachusetts.
Lara has got a daughter called Haden who Jane got very close to during the relationship, previously describing her as her "greatest pleasure" in life.
Jane - who plays tough cheerleader coach Sue Sylvester in the musical drama - previously said: "My greatest pleasure is Haden, my stepdaughter.
"I am surprised how much love you feel and how you would do anything for your children.
"Some may say I know a thing or two about playing intimidating authority figures but she knows how important love and acceptance is.
"I am in love and in awe with Haden. I like watching her walk through the world without fear. She happens to be an exceptional human being and one of the most fair, open-hearted, embracing people I have ever met - grown-up or child."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...