Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jane Lynch, aka 'Glee's' Sue Sylvester, talks marriage on and off screen
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 at 12:44 PM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Jane Lynch's wedding day|
She admitted that she had never considered marrying anyone she had dated in the past but she realized as soon as she married Lara Embry that she has made the right decision.
Speaking to TooFab she said "The minute we were married, I felt the difference.”
She also let some of the furture plot of "Glee" slip while speaking with the TV Guide. She told them that Sue Sylvester's mother would be coming to town. Carol Burneet will play Sylvester's mother Doris whose visit is centered around her daughter's wedding announcement.
Lynch revealed "She and I sing a duet, 'Why, Oh Why, Oh Why, Did I Leave Ohio' from [the Broadway musical] Wonderful Town."
Sylvesters back story is that her mother and father abandoned her in Ohio where she was left to look after her disabled sister, Jean, while her parents were away fighting Nazis.
"I guess all the Nazis have been caught, so Mother comes back - but there's still a lot of resentment...We're going to see another level of Sue's vulnerability. This has a lot to do with why Sue is so mean," says Lynch.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...