James Franco turned down sex with Lindsay Lohan because she had ‘issues’
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|James Franco turned down sex with Lindsay Lohan|
The 'Spring Breakers' actor met the troubled actress - who is due to begin her sixth stint in rehab in May - through mutual friends and though she wanted their relationship to become romantic, he refused because he felt he would be taking advantage of the "troubled" star.
SiriusXM host Howard Stern asked him: "You turned down sex with Lindsay Lohan, didn't you? Back then when she was a lot hotter?"
He replied: "Oh, gosh. Poor Lindsay. I haven't talked to her in a while... We were friends. My house in LA was being redone, so I did this thing where I just stayed at the [Chateau Marmont] hotel, and she had been living there for a couple years.
"I mean, I don't want to brag about it. I don't know how that got out. She was having issues even then, so you feel weird. Honestly, she was a friend. I've met a lot of people that are troubled and sometimes you don't want to do that."
The 34-year-old actor has been romantically linked with his 'Spring Breakers' co-star Ashley Benson, and though he refused to confirm the rumours, he did admit he is ready to settle down.
He said: "Let's say I'm dating. I'm getting older. I would like a long-term relationship."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...