Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
James Franco has "tried to help" Lindsay Lohan through her troubles
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 08:23 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Lohan in a scene from 'Liz & Dick'|
He said: "Lindsay and I had reconnected at that time. I had been writing some poems about the Chateau Marmont and one or two of the poems involved Lindsay.
"I haven't talked to her in a long time because it seemed like she was getting into some more trouble. I've tried to help her."
James is sympathetic to the 26-year-old actress - who recently had her probation revoked after it was claimed she lied to police - and believes one reason why she often finds herself in trouble is because of all the hype surrounding her life and constant offers for her to write a tell-all book about her experiences.
He added to MTV: "I think one of the reasons it's so hard is when she gets in trouble, she gets all this attention and I'm sure she gets book offers.
"Like she goes to jail, and instead of feeling like, 'I really hit a low place', she'll get a crazy offer for her jail memoir."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...