James Corden bonded with One Direction over video games
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|The One Direction boys and popular British comedian and actor James Corden|
, Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment
The 'One Chance' star is known for his celebrity friends - including the likes of David Beckham and Vogue US editor Anna Wintour - but he has explained how he became close to Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson before they truly rose to fame.
James told The Observer Magazine: "So, Louis Tomlinson who is a member of One Direction, his mum was a chaperone on [TV drama] 'Fat Friends'.
"So Louis used to come to the set with his mum and since I was the only sort of young person around we would kick a football around, things like that.
"Then when he got into 'The X Factor', he got in touch and said, 'I'm in London and I don't know anybody'. So he brought Harry round and we played Fifa and had a pizza, so that's how [we became friends]."
He described Harry as "adorable" and insisted he needs "normal people" around to help keep him grounded given how much his life has changed since the TV talent show.
He added: "He's an adorable guy and I can't begin to imagine what his life is like right now and how it's changed in the past three years.
"And, I feel like he more normal people he has around, probably the better."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...