Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jake Gyllenhaal was rejected by Minka Kelly when he asked her on a date
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 at 08:32 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
New York Yankees player Derek, 37 and Minka split in August after over three years but it appears as if Minka made the right decision because they rekindled their romance on a trip to Paris over the festive holidays.
Jake, 31, has been single since his brief relationship with Taylor Swift ended last year, but has previously declared he is confident he will meet his dream woman when the time is right, despite his hectic work commitments.
He said: "I think everybody has the time to fall in love when they're doing anything. I think there's always some time for that. But don't just take my word for it, you should ask the presidents of countries if they have time to fall in love while they're trying to save the world."
He has also been in long-term relationships with Kirsten Dunst and Reese Witherspoon.
George Clooney’s father set to star in documentary about actor’s Irish roots - VIDEO
Hoboken, NJ, cancel St. Patrick’s Day Parade after 26 years - POLL
Do these St Patrick's Day t-shirts depict Irish as drunk and dumb?
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...