Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jake Gyllenhaal was rejected by Minka Kelly when he asked her on a date
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 at 08:32 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
New York Yankees player Derek, 37 and Minka split in August after over three years but it appears as if Minka made the right decision because they rekindled their romance on a trip to Paris over the festive holidays.
Jake, 31, has been single since his brief relationship with Taylor Swift ended last year, but has previously declared he is confident he will meet his dream woman when the time is right, despite his hectic work commitments.
He said: "I think everybody has the time to fall in love when they're doing anything. I think there's always some time for that. But don't just take my word for it, you should ask the presidents of countries if they have time to fall in love while they're trying to save the world."
He has also been in long-term relationships with Kirsten Dunst and Reese Witherspoon.
George Clooney’s father set to star in documentary about actor’s Irish roots - VIDEO
Hoboken, NJ, cancel St. Patrick’s Day Parade after 26 years - POLL
Do these St Patrick's Day t-shirts depict Irish as drunk and dumb?