It’s official, One Direction star Niall Horan is ‘Downton Abbey's’ Allen Leech's doppelganger
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Niall Horan & Allen Leech (Credit:Twitter)|
, Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
Fans of One Direction’s Niall Horan will be delighted to see he has a doppelganger - Downton Abbey Irish actor Allen Leech. The two handsome Irish men look like they come from the same gene pool!
The Dublin actor plays chauffeur Tom Branson in the hit PBS period drama. The star posted a picture of himself and Niall Horan on Twitter.
“@NiallOfficial I love meeting my son at events!" Tweeted Allen, 31.
The One Direction star and Leech met on Monday at rugby player Brian O'Driscoll's Testimonial Dinner in London.
“Had the greatest night at @BrianODriscoll testimonial last night! Met some great people! Had the Craic! #irishinlondon [sic],” Horan tweeted.
Mullingar native Horan, 19, tweeted on Tuesday that he'd had the 'greatest night' at London's Grosvenor House Hotel, having the 'craic.'
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...