Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
It's official Charlie Sheen is "not crazy anymore"
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 08:42 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
He said: "I'm not crazy anymore. That was an episode. I'm a different person than I was yesterday. Let's just say I have a mellower plan."
During his period of bizarre behavior, Charlie became famous for over-using phrases such as "tigerblood" and "winning" but he now finds it strange when people shout these catchphrases to him.
More celebrity gossip news from IrishCentral
Michelle Obama felt Irish American political leaders had far too much power
Ireland to witness Northern Lights spectacular in coming weeks - VIDEO
-----------------He said: "I find it really strange now when someone comes up to me in the supermarket and says, 'Winning!' "
Charlie can next be seen in new TV show 'Anger Management' – in which he plays a therapist – and says he already "researched" the role because he has undergone similar therapy in the past.
He said: "I spent a year in anger management, so I already did my research."
The 'actor' signed up for 'Anger Management' because he wanted a happy ending to his TV career following his departure from 'Two and a Half Men'.
He said: "I just didn’t want 'Two and a Half Men' to be my television legacy. I wanted to do something that ended better."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...