Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
It's official Charlie Sheen is "not crazy anymore"
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 08:42 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
He said: "I'm not crazy anymore. That was an episode. I'm a different person than I was yesterday. Let's just say I have a mellower plan."
During his period of bizarre behavior, Charlie became famous for over-using phrases such as "tigerblood" and "winning" but he now finds it strange when people shout these catchphrases to him.
More celebrity gossip news from IrishCentral
Michelle Obama felt Irish American political leaders had far too much power
Ireland to witness Northern Lights spectacular in coming weeks - VIDEO
-----------------He said: "I find it really strange now when someone comes up to me in the supermarket and says, 'Winning!' "
Charlie can next be seen in new TV show 'Anger Management' – in which he plays a therapist – and says he already "researched" the role because he has undergone similar therapy in the past.
He said: "I spent a year in anger management, so I already did my research."
The 'actor' signed up for 'Anger Management' because he wanted a happy ending to his TV career following his departure from 'Two and a Half Men'.
He said: "I just didn’t want 'Two and a Half Men' to be my television legacy. I wanted to do something that ended better."