Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Is ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson Hollywood’s worst kisser? - ‘Twilight’ star falls in good company
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2012 at 08:31 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's awkward MTV Awards kiss|
Believe it or not, there are people who keep tabs on Hollywood’s most famed lip-locks, and it just so happens that Pattinson’s are among the least favorable.
In one of his biggest roles outside of the ‘Twilight’ film franchise, Pattinson filmed love scenes with Hollywood beauty Reese Witherspoon for the film ‘Water for Elephants’. Their interactions, however, were less than romantic.
"My nose was running all over the place..." said Pattinson, "and Reese had this wig on, and literally, I was wiping my nose on her wig."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s ‘Twilight’ Broadway musical stage doubles revealed
Robert Pattinson to do musical duet with onscreen daughter in 'Breaking Dawn Part 2'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart acting 'like two teenagers in love'
Witherspoon added, “He did have a very runny nose, yeah. It wasn't appealing; it wasn't pleasant."
Wonder what Pattinson’s long-time beau Kristen Stewart would have to say?
Thankfully for Pattinson, his most recent costar Christina Ricci was more kind in her evaluations of their lip-locking for their upcoming and highly anticipated film ‘Cosmopolis,’ which recently won out in the MTV Brawl contest.
"Everyone keeps asking me how it is to kiss Robert," Ricci told Vanity Fair Italy. "Like I said, he's a good kisser. And I'm not being nice. It's just like that."
While the jury may be out on whether or not Pattinson is a good kisser, he falls in great company of Hollywood’s other “worst” kissers. Leonardo DiCpario, Tom Cruise, and Harrison Ford, have all been deemed not so great by different costars. Who’d have thought?
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...
- One Direction scoops two trophies at the American Music Awards...