Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Is Taylor Swift cheating on beau Conor Kennedy with Patrick Schwarzenegger?
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Trouble may be brewing in Camelot for popstar Taylor Swift and boyfriend Conor Kennedy. Star magazine is reporting that Swift was seen making out with none other than Patrick Schwarzenegger, Kennedy’s cousin!
The two were reportedly caught canoodling at a Kennedy family party. “Taylor was making out with Patrick all night," a source told Star about the party.
Not surprisingly, Taylor's rep denies the claim.
"The previous day, she was all over Conor, so she hooked up with two cousins on consecutive nights!,” the source said.
"Taylor and Patrick weren't kissing out in the open, but she wasn't being as subtle as she thought she was," the source says.
"Conor doesn't know, but everyone else in the family does."
Apparently family members aren’t too keen on Swift, either. The magazine reports that Caroline and Ethel Kennedy "think she's a hanger-on and find her obsession with the Kennedy cousins disconcerting," the source said.
"Taylor lost the respect of everyone in the family. They despise her and don't want her anywhere near Conor or Patrick."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...