Is Rosie O'Donnell getting back with her ex Kelli Carpenter?
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Is Rosie O'Donnell getting back together with her old partner Kelli Carpenter because of the kids they raised together?
Sure sounds like it if you look at these weekend quotes from Rosie that their four kids keep them together.
“What makes a family is love, and we all love each other,” Rosie said.
“We’re gonna stay together and take care of each other as a family unit.”
Rosie and Kelli raised four children together.
“You have to really look at the four kids and realize that family is forever, which we both believe and it makes it a little bit easier,” adds O’Donnell.
“Our group of kids together is like the Brady Bunch on steroids. Or the Gay-dy Bunch.”
She is adamant she has no hard feeling about Kelly and says she will “take care” of her ex forever.
Since then she has been seeing artist and activist Tracy Kachtick-Anders --but it sure sounds like she still misses Kelli.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...