Is Rosie O'Donnell getting back with her ex Kelli Carpenter?
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Is Rosie O'Donnell getting back together with her old partner Kelli Carpenter because of the kids they raised together?
Sure sounds like it if you look at these weekend quotes from Rosie that their four kids keep them together.
“What makes a family is love, and we all love each other,” Rosie said.
“We’re gonna stay together and take care of each other as a family unit.”
Rosie and Kelli raised four children together.
“You have to really look at the four kids and realize that family is forever, which we both believe and it makes it a little bit easier,” adds O’Donnell.
“Our group of kids together is like the Brady Bunch on steroids. Or the Gay-dy Bunch.”
She is adamant she has no hard feeling about Kelly and says she will “take care” of her ex forever.
Since then she has been seeing artist and activist Tracy Kachtick-Anders --but it sure sounds like she still misses Kelli.