Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Is Jenny McCarthy’s “Bad Habits” cover in bad taste? - Playboy model dons a Catholic nuns outfit
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 09:57 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The new book cover
But is it really appropriate for a former Playboy model to be dressed as a Catholic nun, pun or no pun. Nevermind the fact that the 39-year-old is on her eighth memoir! Really!!?
Hilton said the book is “HIGHLARIOUS” and comments “
Who knew the little girl that dreamed of becoming a nun would one day be Playmate of the Year!?!”
He describes the book as a “riveting account of her sinful upbringing” but you have to wonder how devout Catholics will feel about this cover.
What do you think? Is it in bad taste?
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...