Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Is Jenny McCarthy’s “Bad Habits” cover in bad taste? - Playboy model dons a Catholic nuns outfit
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 09:57 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
The new book cover
But is it really appropriate for a former Playboy model to be dressed as a Catholic nun, pun or no pun. Nevermind the fact that the 39-year-old is on her eighth memoir! Really!!?
Hilton said the book is “HIGHLARIOUS” and comments “
Who knew the little girl that dreamed of becoming a nun would one day be Playmate of the Year!?!”
He describes the book as a “riveting account of her sinful upbringing” but you have to wonder how devout Catholics will feel about this cover.
What do you think? Is it in bad taste?