Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Irish songstress Sinead O’Connor says she had ‘violent clash’ with Prince - VIDEO
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2013 at 10:25 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The Irish singer who got her first big break in the music world when she covered the Prince track, said that the pair took an instant dislike to each other when they met.
Read More: Irish singer Sinead O’Connor is in love again after short marriage to counselor Barry Herridge
"I loved his music, but I had absolutely no idea or expectation that that single would be such a big hit, not at all. Did I ever meet Prince? I did and... we didn't like each other. At all. Ha ha! I'm not going to go into it, but we detest each other..." the 46-year-old said in a new interview with Uncut magazine.
"It got violent too, which is why I can't go into it, but it is a very funny story. I'll tell it when I'm an old lady and I write my book.”
Sinead's version of 'Nothing Compares 2 U' went to number one in 14 countries in 1990.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...