Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Irish singer Sinead O’Connor is in love again after short marriage to counselor Barry Herridge
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 12:16 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Sinead O'Connor finds love yet again|
Though it was only 11 months ago since she wed Irish drugs counselor Barry Herridge in a quickie Vegas ceremony – that one lasted slightly longer than a Kim Kardashian marriage – Sinead, 45, is back in the game with an anthropologist she met while helping him with his thesis.
“He’s gorgeous, lovely and sexy and really nice to me. I’ve been very lucky with boyfriends,” Sinead told the Irish Sun about her new guy, who she only refers to as David.
“David wrote to me and I helped him out with his thesis. We were mates for about eight months and then started going out two months ago.”
Sinead says she’s not going to blab too much about her man. “This is something I want for me. I think I have learned from the mistakes,” she says.
“But I am the one in the public eye so I like to keep that little part to myself.”
She and Herridge, who she wed in the Little White Wedding Chapel with a pink Cadillac on standby, are still buds, she says.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...